Keynote Speaking On Sustainable Development
We have extensive experience speaking at industry conferences across the world. We are happy to participate as a keynote speaker, presenter, panel participant, or workshop facilitator.
Our areas of expertise include:
- The Myth Of The “Resource Curse” (see a video below)
- Quantifying Corporate Social Responsibility – CSR (see a video below)
- Economic Impact Of Mining
- Mining And Public Health
- Capacity Building In The Mining Industry
- Workplace Environment In Mines
- Environmental Management And Stewardship
- Engagement In Mining Communities
- Best Practices in Transparency And Governance
Resource Initiatives’ Maureen Upton speaks to the Brazilian Mining
Institute’s conference on mining in the Amazon.
Resource Initiatives’ Maureen Upton speaks to the Denver
Gold Group on the “resource curse”.
Images from Maureen Upton’s speech at the Brazilian Mining
Institute (IBRAM) conference in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
Resource Initiatives’ Maureen Upton speaks and chairs private
industry panel at the Stop TB Partners Forum in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
For more information on keynote speaking or presentations, please call (303) 638-4193, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.